What is a Block Education Officer? (What is BEO )
Block Education Officer is a block-level officer related to the education department, who works related to education in his block. The job of a Block Education Officer (BEO) is to raise the level of education and solve all the problems related to education. This officer is also responsible for improving the level of education in his block. That is, the BEO officer is responsible for doing all kinds of work-related to education. That is, the BEO officers take full responsibility for the education system of their block, and at the same time, it is also to be seen that all the government schools in their block are studying well or not. And at the same time, it is the job of the Block Education Officer to implement the government projects till those schools are at the block level.
That is, BEO is a government job, to get the job of which the selection test has to be given after the application for the recruitment of this post, the work of Block Education Officer is very responsible, they The education level in your block has to be increased and the project brought by the government has to be run smoothly.
It is the responsibility of the Block Education Officer that all the schools within his block, the government schools should provide a good system of books and teachers there and the policies and system being made by the government for education should be implemented smoothly. operate from.
Apart from this, if there is an examination at the block level, then it is also the responsibility of the Block Education Officer to conduct this examination smoothly. The Block Education Officer also has the right to conduct surprise checks of any school in his block level, and also if any education projects in his block are being misused. And if there is any corruption happening in them, the responsibility of investigating all these lies with the Block Education Officer. That is, for the education project run by the government and the schools located in the block, Khand Shiksha Adhikari acts as a ladder between the state government and the school to get the benefits of the schemes on them.
BEO Full Form
BEOs who are called Block Education Officers in Hindi know the full Hindi and English language of BEO –
- BEO Full Form in Hindi – Block Education Officer
- BEO Full Form in English – Block Education Officer
How to become a Block Education Officer? (Block Education Officer Kaise Bane)
Block Education Officer is a very important post in the Education Department, from which the BEO is a strong link between the district education administration and the school, from the efficient operation of schools to the implementation of government schemes. Which is a prestigious post at the block level. Through which the framework of work between the education administration and the school is determined,
In such a situation, the Block Education Officer can check all the teachers, headmasters, primary and junior high schools under his block at any time, and if he tries to improve it by finding deficiencies in the investigation, then he wants to become the Block Education Officer, So you have to prepare very diligently for the post that comes out for its recruitment, and also you have to apply for BEO Recruitment application to become a Block Education Officer. And for this, one has to pass the prescribed examination, then bypassing all the stages of selection of Block Education Officer, one can become Block Education Officer.
Qualification to become Block Education Officer (BEO Qualification)
As it is known, Block Education Officer is a very responsible post, on which the future of the education of the children of that district depends, so the candidates applying for this post should Many exams have to be given, for which there should be many qualifications, only then can you apply for this post, so let’s know which qualifications are necessary to become a Block Education Officer –
Educational Qualification to become Block Education Officer (BEO Educational Qualification)
To become a BEO one should have the following educational qualification –
- It is mandatory for the Block Education Officer to at least pass the graduation course in any discipline from any college or university.
- Now for the application of the post of Block Education Officer, it has been made mandatory to have a B.Ed degree, in such a situation, if you do not have a B.Ed degree, then you can apply for this post in any Government Education Training Center or any other Govt. It is mandatory to have an LT Diploma course from the training college.
So in such a situation, if you have these educational qualifications, then you can apply for the post of Block Education Officer.
Age Limit For BEO to become Block Education Officer
To become a Block Education Officer, the minimum age of the candidate applying for this post is mandatory 21 years and a maximum of 40 years, the maximum age limit may be different according to the recruitment of different states. While the Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (ST/SC) candidates are given some relaxation in the age limit, the details of which are given on the release of the post, it is also the age relaxation according to the states. may be different.
If you fulfill all these qualifications, then you can apply for BEO.
Selection Process to become Block Education Officer (BEO Selection Process )
Block education officer (BEO) is a civil services post, if you want to do the job of this post, then for this you have to take the exam which is divided into 3 phases.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Medical Exam
Preliminary Exam to become Block Education Officer (BEO Preliminary Exam)
To become a Block Education Officer, there is a three-stage examination, in which the first phase is the Preliminary Examination, in which questions of 300 marks are asked. And for which a total time of 2 hours is given to solve. Which total of 120 questions are asked in this question paper, in 2 hours you have to answer all these questions correctly. All these questions are objective-type questions i.e. you have four answer options for each question, in which one has to choose the correct answer.
BEO Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Subject – General Studies
- Total Questions – 120 Questions
- Fixed Marks – 300
- Duration – 2 Hours
Preliminary Exam Syllabus for BEO (BEP Preliminary Exam Syllabus)
For the Preliminary Examination for BEO, questions are asked from these subjects –
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Economics
- Current Affairs
- Common Sense
- General Science
- Indian Population
- Indian Agriculture
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Politics
- World Geography
Main Exam (BEO Main Exam) to become Block Education Officer
To become a Block Education Officer, the second stage exam is Mains Exam, in which 2 exam papers are to be given and both the exam papers are fixed for 200-200 marks. In which questions related to General Knowledge and Current Affairs are asked in the first exam paper, in which all questions are objective-type questions.
BEO Main Exam Pattern – Part – 1
- Subject – General Studies
- Total Questions – 40 Questions
- Fixed Marks – 200
- Duration – 3 Hours
To become a Block Education Officer, in the second part of the second stage of the Mains Exam, the exam paper is of Hindi, in which Hindi and Hindi essay questions are asked, and this exam paper consists of a total of 40 long answer questions. are asked.
The paper in which 10 questions are of a general answer, out of which you have to answer each one in 125 words. You have to answer 10 questions in 50 words and you have to answer the remaining 20 questions in 25 words. Apart from this, essays are asked in Hindi and 2 types of essays are asked in the essay. Each essay has to be written in 700 words.
The first essay you have to write on literature, culture, national development plan, national international contemporary social problems or their solution. And while the second essay you have to write on science, environment, natural disasters and their prevention, agriculture, industry, and business. Apart from this, questions about letter writing in Hindi are also asked.
BEO Main Exam Pattern – Part – 2
- Subject – General Hindi and Essay
- Total Questions – 40 Questions (Long Type Question)
- Fixed Marks – 200
- Duration – 3 Hours
Main Exam Part II Paper Syllabus for BEO (BEP Main Exam Syllabus)
For the second part of the main examination for BEO, questions are asked from these subjects –
- World History
- General science
- National Movement
- Current Affairs
- Indian State
- General Computer Knowledge
- Indian Culture
- Indian Education System And Sikhsha Niti
Medical Exam to become Block Education Officer (BEO Medical Exam)
To become a Block Education Officer, after passing the main examination, one has to pass the medical examination, which is called medical examination, if you are successful in the medical test, then you are selected for the post of BEO officer. Is.
Earlier, where the interview of the candidate was also taken in these examinations to become a BEO, but now the interview to become the Block Education Officer has been removed, instead of which the medical test of the candidate is taken, in which only after successful the section The selection is done on this post to become an education officer.
How to apply for the post of Block Education Officer (How to Apply for BEO)
For the post of Block Education Officer, first of all, students who have passed graduation and B.Ed can apply for the application, if you have both these degrees, then you can fill the application form for the post of Block Education Officer. . Block Education Officer is a government post and for the job, in this post, you have to give government job exam without exam you can not get this post.
BEO In our country, the examination of this post is conducted by the State Public Service in every state, so to give the examination of the Block Education Officer, first of all, the State Public Service Commission from which you want to apply for the post. For that one has to apply for this examination by visiting the official website of the Public Service Commission of that state.
How to Prepare Exam for BEO
For any government post, whether it is the post of any department, the written examination is organized for it, which these examinations are considered very difficult from the point of view of government examinations, so to pass these examinations. the preparation of the very first to do Seekers, if these competitive exams in success are increased opportunities to achieve, so let’s block education officer to become Kare Ki Taiyari Kaise BEO know is-
- For the preparation for the BEO exam, you prepare for 8 to 10 hours every day, so it is very good for your preparation.
- Try to solve the question paper of last year’s question paper for BEO, for which the question paper of the last five to six years should be solved, by doing this it is known that what kind of questions are asked in the BSA exam. and how it can be solved in a given time.
- In the preparation of BEO, a lot of questions are asked from general knowledge, so in such a situation, you should strengthen your grip on general knowledge. Also, the preparation of the essay should be done well.
- As you all know, lakhs of candidates participate in any government exam, due to which the competition in these exams is very high, so for the preparation of which one should study and prepare diligently. In such a situation, one should study very hard for the examination of Block Education Officer.
- Build your good personality for the medical test for the post of BEO. And take care of your health, which will help a lot in the third round of BEO ie the Medical Exam.
- NCERT pattern books are considered very good for the preparation of the Khand Shiksha Adhikari exam, so to prepare for the BEO exam, one should prepare with NCERT pattern books.
- The preparation timetable for the selection examination of the Block Education Officer should be made, and according to it, all the subjects should be prepared daily.
- To prepare for the BEO exam, one must read the current affairs and newspaper regularly and take some time out to watch the news channel on TV for an hour, which also gives information about the current events of the country.
- The examination of Block Education Officer is considered very difficult, in such a situation, to get success in the examination, one should try to improve them by recognizing their Weak Points.
- While preparing for the Block Education Officer exam, you can also take your own online mock test, this will give you an idea of how well your preparation is going.
- Along with Self-Study, you can also join any good institute for preparation for the BEO exam. Which gives good guidance for the preparation of this RTO exam.
- To prepare for the examination of Block Education Officer, you can also take the help of Online Courses or YouTube Videos through the internet, where you will get videos for exam preparation.
- While preparing for the examination of Block Education Officer, always keep faith in yourself and maintain a sense of positivity in yourself, and never bring negative thinking inside yourself, and stay away from such negative people.
- So in such a situation, if you use these above-mentioned Block Education Officer exam preparation tips for the BEO exam, then surely you can get success in the Block Education Officer exam.
Block Education Officer Salary (BEO Salary)
Block Education Officer is provided good salary along with grade pay. The salary of a BEO officer varies from state to state. Although the average salary of BEO can range from 9300 to 34800 per month. In which the grade pay is up to Rs 4800, apart from this, the salary of a BEO officer is also more or less according to his knowledge. Apart from this, other facilities like a house, dearness allowance, traveling allowance, treatment, pension, etc. are also given to the basic education officer.
What is the work of the Block Education Officer? (Work of Block Education Officer )
Block Education Officer is the main officer of education for any block, in such a situation, he has to do the following work for the education department, which is as follows –
- The transfer of subordinate inspector class, personnel, and class IV employees outside the area panchayat district have to be recommended.
- For various grants of non-government estimated schools, after scrutiny of applications and reimbursement forms, have to be sent to the higher authorities.
- To provide materials for schools from grants received under the BlackBoard and other materials related to education.
- BSA has to be helped in preparing the seniority list of development block/area panchayat teachers and preparing the seniority list at the district level.
- For the promotion of teachers/teachers of block-level schools, records and proposals have to be presented before the Basic Education Officer.
- Based on the standard of student numbers, the proposal has to be sent to the BSA for the establishment of the post of teachers.
- To calculate and assess all the educational information related to the Block / Area Panchayat.
- Preparation of answers to the questions of the Legislative Assembly Council related to the Block / Area Panchayat.
- All the student methods of the school have to make informed arrangements and prevent their misuse.
- To send the report and recommendation of BSA for recognition of schools.
- To do educational planning for education facility for all in the Block/Kshetra Panchayat.
- To make arrangements for all types of examinations as per rules.
- Presenting the defense of the complaints related to the development block/area panchayat.
So now you must have come to know that BEO Kaise Bane and also got to know in detail about the preparation, syllabus, qualification, and salary of Block Education Officer, so whatever we learned in this post on how to become a BEO, is as follows –
- What is a Block Education Officer? (What is BEO in Hindi)
- BEO Full Form
- How to become a Block Education Officer? (Block Education Officer Kaise Bane)
- Qualification to become Block Education Officer (BEO Qualification)
- Educational Qualification to become Block Education Officer (BEO Educational Qualification)
- Age Limit For BEO to become Block Education Officer
- Selection Process to become Block Education Officer (BEO Selection Process in Hindi)
- Syllabus for Block Education Officer (BEO Exam Syllabus in Hindi)
- How to apply for the post of Block Education Officer (How to Apply for BEO in Hindi)
- How to Prepare Exam for BEO in Hindi
- Block Education Officer Salary (BEO Salary)
- Work of Block Education Officer
So what is the Block Education Officer in this post? BEO Kaise Bane? If you have come to know about BEO Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare very well, then you must have liked this post very much, so how did you like this post, do tell us in the comment and share this post with your friends and other people. share more and more…