How to become a Police Constable | how to prepare for police constable
If you Police Constable would like to pursue a career associated with the field of law and order as if the job as a police constable in the law department official designation is a Sunhara and honor, that if you pursue a career in the rank of police constable If you want, then police constable is a good career option, then in such a situation the question arises that what is a police constable? How to become a Police Constable? (How To Become Police Constable?), How To Prepare To Be A Police Constable, What To Do To Become A Police Constable? (What To Do to Become Police Constable in Hindi), So in this post, we will know how to become Police Constable?
And together you will also know that what will have to be done to become a police constable? What is the age limit to become a police constable? What is the physical qualification to become a Police Constable, Height for Police Constable Recruitment, Syllabus for preparation of Police Constable? What is the Police Constable Salary? What is the syllabus for the preparation of the Police Constable? What is the Police Constable Eligibility? What is its Police Constable Selection Process? What is the job of a police constable? So let’s now know that Police Constable Kaise Bane and police Constable Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare.
What is a Police Constable? (What is Police Constable in Hindi)
The post of a police constable in the police department is the lowest rank of the department, also known as police havaldar or constable havildar, based on their work in the police department, it is considered a very responsible post. That is, according to the police department, its main purpose is to protect, keep an eye on all types of criminal activities, and prevent it in its deployment area.
Apart from this, the police constable must follow the constitutional instructions of all the police officers, so that they can protect the life and property of the people of their area. Also, the constable plays a vital role in maintaining security in the area where the duty is performed.
How to become a Police Constable? (Police Constable Kaise Bane)
If you want to make a career in the post of a police constable, then after passing the 10th and 12th examination for this post, you can give the examination of a police constable, but like every government job, the examination of police constable is not so easy. Whose exam needs better planning and good preparation to pass, only then you can become a police constable bypassing the police constable exam,
So to become a police constable, the candidate has to study well mainly based on the syllabus pattern according to their states, and also pay attention to his height and chest width for the candidate of police constable post. For which the practice of running daily is necessary, then only one can participate in the race for the recruitment of police constable.
Apart from this, to become a police constable, it is necessary to prepare for the written examination with physical qualification, because even after passing the written examination, they are selected for the further process of being selected for the post of the police constable. And in this way, one can become a police constable. So let’s know all the processes in detail to become a Police Constable.
Police Constable Qualification
As it is known, Police Constable is a very responsible post, on which the responsibility of law and order of the whole area is there, so the candidates applying for this post have to give many exams. For which there should be many qualifications, only then can you apply for this post, so let’s know which qualifications are necessary to become a police constable-
Educational Qualification to become a Police Constable (Police Constable Educational Qualification in Hindi)
To become a police constable, the candidates who apply for the application of the post must have passed the 10th or 12th examination from any stream, only then those candidates can apply for its application to become a police constable. Is.
- The candidate who wants to become a police constable must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate who wants to become a police constable must be physically and mentally fit.
Age Limit For Police Constable
To become a police constable, the candidates who apply for the application, their age should be between 18 to 23 years. Whereas the other backward class students like OBS/SC/ST category candidates are also given a relaxation of 3 years. The eligibility of all these Age Limit For Police Constable to become SSP is as follows –
- The minimum age of the candidates to apply for Police Constable should be 18 to 23 years.
- The maximum age of general candidates for the post of Police Constable is from 18 to 23 years.
- For Police Constable, the maximum age should be up to 26 years after the relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The maximum age for SC/ST candidates is 28 years after a relaxation of 5 years.
Police Constable Physical Fitness to become a Police Constable
To become a police constable, it is also necessary to be physically fit with studies, which is to fulfill the physical qualification for this post, only then you can become a police constable, then physical fitness to become a police constable to become Police Constable) is as follows –
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit.
- To become a police constable, the minimum height for general, backward (OBC) and scheduled caste (ST) men should be 168 cms.
- The minimum height for the Scheduled Tribes for the post of Police Constable should be 160 cms.
- 83 cms in the chest of male candidates without expansion. and inflated to 87 cm. 81 cms for general category and reserved categories. without expansion and 85 cm. Inflated has been fixed, 160 cm for general category among female candidates and 157 cm for reserved categories has been fixed.
Police Constable Selection Process
To become a police constable, first, you have to pass the 10th or 12th examination, then only you can apply to apply for the police constable exam, after that you have to understand the police constable’s exam pattern, prepare accordingly. Only then can one become a police constable, which is conducted in four stages, which are as follows –
- Written Exam
- Physical Examination
- Certificate Verification Examination
- Medical Examination
Police Constable Written Exam
After applying to become a police constable, this is the first stage of the candidate, in which 100 questions are asked in this written examination, in which each question is of 0.60 marks, for the wrong answer of the question, 0.15 marks will be deducted. The time of examination is fixed 90 minutes, most of the written examination is taken on OMR sheet, final merit list is issued, the candidate who secures good marks, those candidates are declared passed and called for the advance stage. |
In this exam, you are asked objective-type questions based on the written test mostly written online/offline or under an OMR sheet. In which, you are asked questions related to General Studies, General Knowledge of Computer, Contemporary Issues, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs, etc.
Police Constable Physical Examination to become a Police Constable
The candidate who clears the written test based on qualifying marks according to the category, under this second stage, they are called for a physical test, in which the candidate will have to complete the 5 km race in 25 minutes and the female will be 5 km away. km race has to be completed in 35 minutes. In this, the height and chest of successful candidates are measured.
Police Constable Certificate Verification to become a Police Constable
If the candidate clears the physical test to become a police constable, he is called for certificate verification, whereby the original certificates are scrutinized, if the certificates are found to be correct, they will be called for a final medical examination. phase is selected.
Police Constable Medical Examination to become a Police Constable
To become a police constable, under this fourth stage, the health test of the candidate is done, in which the candidate’s eyes, ears, and other parts of the body are examined, in which it is necessary to have 6/6 eyesight. In this, a completely healthy candidate is declared successful and sent to the Police Training Center for training.
If any candidate fulfills all these four steps then he/she is selected by the government based on a police constable and appointed in any area as per rules.
How to Apply for Police Constable Application
Interested candidates in Police Constable can apply online or offline through state notification. Also, candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website as per the recruitment of any state. Apart from this to get any state-wise constable recruitment information, candidates can also get police constable recruitment information through a newspaper, employment newspaper, and internet.
As it is known that to become a police constable it is necessary to pass 10th or 12th, let’s study the syllabus for the police constable exam keeping in mind the written exam. Which is as follows –
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Indian History
- Indian Political History
- Police Leadership And Management
- Ethics and Human Rights
- Internal Security
How to Prepare Exam for Police Constable
For any government post, whether it is the post of any department, the written examination is organized for it, so these examinations are considered very difficult from the point of view of government examinations, so pass these examinations. the preparation of the very first to do Seekers, if these competitive exams in success are increased opportunities to receive, then let the police to become constable Kare police constable Ki Taiyari Kaise know is-
- For the preparation of the police constable exam, 8 to 10 hours are prepared every day, so it is very good for your preparation.
- Try to solve the question paper of last year’s question paper for police constable, for which question paper of last five to six years should be solved, by doing this it is known that what kind of questions are in the police constable exam. Questions are asked and how they can be solved in a given time.
- In the preparation of Police Constable, a lot of questions are asked from General Knowledge, so in such a situation, you should strengthen your grip on General Knowledge. Also, the preparation of the essay should be done well.
- As you all know, lakhs of candidates participate in any government exam, due to which the competition in these exams is very high, so for the preparation of which one should study and prepare diligently. In such a situation, one should study very hard for the examination of Police Constable.
- Build your good personality for the physical test exam for the post of Police Constable. And take care of your health, which will help in fulfilling the physical qualifications for Police Constable.
- NCERT pattern books are considered very good for the preparation of the police constable exam, so to prepare for the police constable exam one should prepare with NCERT pattern books.
- Police constable selection exam preparation timetable should be made, and according to it, one should regularly prepare for all subjects.
- To crack the Police Constable Physical Test, the candidate must run regularly and have a well-balanced diet so that your body remains fit. Also, exercise to stay healthy both mentally and physically.
- For the preparation for the Police Constable exam, one must read Current Affairs and Newspaper regularly and take some time to watch news channels on TV for one hour, which also gives information about the current events of the country.
- Along with Self-Study, you can also join any good institute for the preparation for the Police Constable exam. Which gives good guidance for the preparation of this police constable exam.
- To prepare for the police constable exam, you can also take the help of online courses or YouTube videos through the internet, where you will get videos for exam preparation.
- Police constable’s exam is considered very difficult, in such a situation, to get success in the exam, one should try to improve them by recognizing their weak points.
- While preparing for the police constable exam, you can also take your own online mock test, this will give you an idea of how well your preparation is going.
- While preparing for the police constable exam, always keep faith in yourself and maintain a sense of positivity in yourself, and never bring negative thinking inside yourself, and stay away from such negative people.
So in such a situation, if you use these mentioned police constable exam preparation tips for the police constable exam, then surely you can get success in the police constable exam.
Police Constable Salary
Police constables are provided a good salary along with grade pay. The salary of a police constable varies from state to state. Although the average salary of a police constable can be from 5200 per month to 20210 per month. And with this, 2400 grade pay is available, due to which their average salary per month goes up to 25500, and apart from this their salary may be more or less depending on the pay commission fixed in different states, apart from this, government employees Other facilities like a house, dearness allowance, traveling allowance, treatment, pension, etc. are also given to the police constable.
What is the job of a police constable? (Work of Police Constable in Hindi)
As a police constable, a candidate has many responsibilities, his main job is to maintain peace and law and order in the area of his posting where he is posted, so what are the duties of a police constable? know-
- The first responsibility of a police constable is to maintain peace and law and order in his area and to reduce the crime rate to almost zero.
- The job of a police constable is to catch the miscreants, criminals of the area and give them the task of reaching the jail.
- The job of a police constable is to listen to the problems of the people of his area and bring the guilty to justice.
- The responsibility of conducting any big event or public festival smoothly is also the work of a police constable under the supervision of the officers.
So now you must have come to know that Police Constable Kaise Bane as well as have known in detail about Police Constable’s preparation, syllabus, qualification, and salary, so whatever we have learned in this post of How to become Police Constable, it is as follows. Is –
- What is a Police Constable? (What is Police Constable in Hindi)
- How to become a Police Constable? (Senior Superintendent of Police Kaise Bane)
- Police Constable Qualification
- Educational Qualification to become a Police Constable
- Age Limit For Police Constable
- Police Constable Physical Fitness to become a Police Constable
- Police Constable Selection Process
- Police Constable Exam Syllabus in Hindi
- How to Apply for Police Constable Application
- How to Prepare Exam for Police Constable
- Police Constable Salary
- Work of Police Constable
So what is the police constable officer in this post? Police Constable Kaise Bane? If you got to know about Police Constable Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare very well, then you must have liked this post very much, so how did you like this post, definitely tell us in the comment and share this post with your friends and other people. Share with more…